Swimming with Dad
Mom, Dillan and Kayla riding in the tube,
it had a big hole in the seam so we were taking on water fast.
It was a short ride.
it had a big hole in the seam so we were taking on water fast.
It was a short ride.
Kayla had enough sun and found a place to go to sleep
while we were pulling the boat out of the water.
while we were pulling the boat out of the water.
Tristan took a nap everyday in his favorite chair.
How he can sleep sitting up is amazing to me.
How he can sleep sitting up is amazing to me.
Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteLook at you out of control blogger! I had no idea you were fishers and I talk to you all the time except I forgot my cell phone charger on our trip, hence no phone calls.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time, the scenery is beautiful. Good luck with the move!
ReplyDeleteaw,aw,aw, wonderfull pic's, miss ya tristen!
ReplyDelete